As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I did a Banner, I think~


I must say it is not as good as b4 but I'm doing my best! heeee~ would they see this sign? hmmm~ Can't wait~ It is 1.59am and I'm off to sleep but only after I finish posting this heheee~ Can't wait for tomorrow~ Gathering for the very first time with MyB2utYs and it will be so much fun, that we're together. Although Gikwang didn't manage to come ( it breaks my Heart u KNow!) but I will try to live up the scene with the B2utys~ Beast thank you so much~ 
I guess 4Mania will there too, and also Royal G.Na wow! DAEBAK! All cube's fan are here then! Huuu! Thank you Cube! Thank You Digi! Thank you Astro Hitz! Thank you so much love ya!!! For Your Informations I am so In Love With A Guy Named Yong Jaesoon. Well He changed it to Yong Junhyung and I Love them both! It's THE MAN that I Love not only his name~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...