As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I am fainting!

I know this sound stupid! But I can't stop from hearing and watching BEaUtIFuL Live - BEAST/B2ST!!! They are so cute and they look so happy~ I manage to be friend with Junhyung in Facebook isn't it cool! First I thought that guy was imposter... but then he gave me his cyworld and twitter, the one the real Junhyung is using!!! Now I can say, or tell what I feel about him and the boys directly, Hope that he'll tell the others~ Huuuu I will make sure that he will read this blog! Huuuuu Love BEAST/B2ST so much! I know now that I love them MORE than TVXQ, UKISS, 2PM, 2AM, SUJU or even SHINEE! I really am in love with all 6 boys! Not only my baby Yoseob but ALL 6!!!! You read that! ALL 6 MEMBERS!!! I'm going to change this blog layout, the name, all for my BEAST/B2ST Boys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...