As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010


Honestly when I listen to this one song, 1st it melts me, it softens my heart and tells me to confess about how I really feel. Really feel good.. and I am so damn in love with Junhyung~ He look so damn hot! Well Yoseop is also hot but Junhyung looks so damn mature in such outfit~ So damn happy. My, it has been a while since I heard Jyunhyung singing ballad in such attitude. He looks so different compare his time in Xing~It makes me realised that he is now a grown man~ Such thing huuu ^^ really am in love with Beast/B2St right now~ <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...