As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friendship~

cAs though we think that we are best friends, but the truth is that we maybe just good friends. We are the closest one, but we are also the farthest one. We acted as if we are the twins of the year but we are actually the enemy of a one life time. These are all because we have this one thing called FRIENDSHIP. 

Y, Why - CN BLUE

I know I've fallen in love when you're coming down to my eyes
wanna make you, wanna feel the beauty as you are
girl, I wanna tell you some I'm not a man who say is lie
Wanna love you I wanna hold you, can you be the part of my life

You can have it your way girl if you mind
I don't wanna bend you girl, all the life all the life

I'll feel your love forever I wanna know your feeling
this feeling is so true, girl I'll need your love forever
I can feel you heart, so please be with me forever

If you wanna one time
I gotta give you more than whenever wanna some thing
I'm gonna with you somewhere
I gotta show you what I'm gonna do when your eyes
Contact to me
It doesn't work it out you know too hard to breathe it
baby i love you indeeed. nothing is lie we need
I can't see it any teardrops on your face girl
I just wanna say i love it

When you come in my life see my eyes
My life is never the same
My eyes tell you truth i wanna live
In your life




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...