As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My 200th Post!

200th Post!

I'm being generous today. For my 200th Post, these not so good BG made by me are presented for you guys. Hope you'll like it. Made it 100 percent with 2010 PowerPoint.... so they look a bit shabby here and there. Doing these really bring me to life again. Gonna do more after this. Wait for the rest in the near future kayh!

White Ver.

Grey Ver.

(Star) Black Ver.

(Star) Grey Ver.

B2stRising Black Ver.

B2stRising White Ver.

ShinRamyun Black Star Ver.

B2stRising All Black Ver.


p/s: Haven't done these in almost a year now. Missing all of my works so much. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...