As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

After two days....

Two long days.

After my heart breaks into pieces, I realized I'm the stupid one. He didn't budge. Yes I'm in a one sided love and I'm the only one who got hurt by my own feelings. Funny. Whatever they say, that feeling is still true. I'm always like this. Being this kills me though. Did you read or is it just me who imagine things.
Never thought that you could thing me as the same thing that I think. Guinea Pig. They are indeed cute but they need cares, love and attentions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...