As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Photos?

Reason why I edit all my pics out:
  1. I did it like two weeks ago yet none realise..
  2. I thought yeah probably people might want to know what I look like, but I get we don't look on the outside better on the inside...
  3. but when you finally know the inside and wanted to know the outside truth come up and BAM! God how did she even created?
  4. Well I'm blessed. My mom loves me, my dad loves me, I got my 4 mates around... what else do I ask for....?
  5. correct, a shoulder to lean on. Do you expect me to lean on my mother every time? she got her own things to solve. I know moms always find a time for you, but you yourself also need to give time to your mom right?
  6. but what do I expect? it's okay... I think I need time and place so that he'll come and never leave me. when that happens i'll let this go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...