As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

APINK~ Song List~ AlbumCOver and yes my fav~


~Songlist~

1- Seven Springs of APink
2- I Don't Know
3- It Girl
4- Wishlist
5- Boo

my, my, my their MV was great! cute! and adorable! I mean KIKI was like the cute Prince and the girls were like Knights that fell in love with the Prince Teehee~ Nice!

Naeun surprised me the most. She was so pure and untouchable. Namju shows her true self heee, Chorong is a true leader, she shows the best attitude. Hayoung and Yookyung make me believe that they are truly princesses~ Well the Main Vocalist Eunji always make me smile listening to her sweet-crispy-voice, love it girl! And yes Bomi~! Never thought she'd be one of the main Vocalist too. WaO! they are great. Can't wait for them to come to Malaysia! A Cube + Cube what a surprised!




2 comments:

  1. So your a fan of beast & pink...i have listen to apink song its nice^_^ now apink is the second girl group after 4minute that i love>_< apink so b2st....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could
    we communicate?

    Have a look at my blog post :: ar.facebokat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...