As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Day, New Week, New Month, New Year so that's mean... New Life

I will be coming "home" either tomorrow or the day after... hmm lots to do, lots to leave... What to do I am already there. A place where I need to be mature and responsible. I thought time might come as slow as they were in high school but NO! They are faster than ever! I might fall here and there, I might loose my way in the middle, I might even loose you my friends. But what I want you to know that I will try to hold to you all with all my might.I wish that I don't have to do it all by myself but that is the necessities  for me to grow stronger. I wish by that time, the time where I finally can stabilise myself, you'll be there to see the other great side of me. I hope all of you can be there to say this to me "Well Done" and wish that you can finally realised how much I worked hard for it. For that I will make sure that you saw me and understood me better than you ever did. so I really wish that I can say this all bravely and finally know the real me before any one else do. 

To Yong Junhyung... better be prepared, coz I'm gonna make sure that I will be the number one fans of BEAST and by then, I will confess to make you remember me as not only your fans but also as your friend. And as for you Peeju Ossom, do remember this...
I am your friend and as friend I will always be there kayh~
(kite tgh 'chat' kt FB tyme nieh heheeee) 

Clenching My Fist Tightly
Clenching A Tight Fist – Beast [english lyrics]
[Kikwang] I told you to go, to go away I replied back to you that I didn’t like you because I thought I wasn’t going to see you again
[Dongwoon]I wanted to embrace you with my two arms, but I couldn’t do that Because I thought I was going to cry first
[Hyunseung] We can live apart There is a farewell for us too Only the fake laugh is coming out
[Doojoon] I will send you away So hurry up and go to be happy Clenching my fists tight, I started to cry
[Yoseob] We can’t meet again, now we really can’t meet I bit my lips at these cold icy words I don’t want to look back, I don’t want to ever look back I tell myself over and over again, but I can’t do that
[Junhyung] After that, the dreams of me finding you repeats again Just staring into your back, you don’t smile back looking at me I happily greet you even though there is no response from you I do this so that I won’t end up regretting after I wake up from this dream It isn’t easy to fill up a blank space The memories just shine a light to where you are Words that I don’t even mean anything, I send them to you Clenching my fists tight, Good luck to you
[Kikwang] I didn’t know it was this hard walking back home My heart is too stuffed up
[Doojoon] I need to live better I need to fight this off No matter how much I tell myself It is so hard because thoughts of you roam in my mind
[Yoseob] We can’t meet again, now we really can’t meet I bit my lips at these cold icy words I don’t want to look back, I don’t want to ever look back I tell myself over and over again, but I can’t do that
[Hyunseung] Even though I tell myself that I will forget a girl like you Even though I tell myself that I will never look at a girl like you But again I can’t forget you
[Yoseob] We loved each other, we really loved each other Why are we breaking up like this? (Let’s not break up) Telling me that you couldn’t live without me, Telling me that you were going to die without me You, who used to say such things, Where did you go? Where did you go?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...