As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

a such stressful way of saying i'm so damn tired of you emotions....

bigbang came out with their new Japanese single entitled 'tell me goodbye' and that is one great song. mblaq came out with 'y' and gotta tell you all this is so the maturity of those rain's boys. suju's bonanama cause me to scream my lungs out! they are all so hot and what a great performance. waiting for ss501 new album, junsu's single 'intoxication' is just WUNDERBAR!! love the new looks of ukiss and of course the great ZE:A they played better as maknae than cutie brothers huu~ with this i end my short tension with a loud scream called...

I HATE EMOSIONALS DAYS AND OF COURSE EMOSIONAL LIFE LIKE THIS, THOUGH I WILL STAY LIKE THIS FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...