As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

04 BEAST - YOU Roman & Trans


[DW] I’m gonna make you love me nul saranghandago 

Nan niga isseo haengbokhae ounjaena neoppun in geol

[KK] Ahjikeun maleun mothaedo neol bomyeon jaggu ddeollyeodu


Ounjaena nan neol saengakhanundae ahjik neonun molla nae sarangeun molla



Nan neoppun in geol



[HS] Eereokkae neul wonhanundae jaggu neoman boeenundae



Nae moris seokeun neoru gadrukhae eunjeongil neomuna haengbokhae neol hwihae noreal bulleo



Ounjaeradu



[YS] I’m gonna make you love me neol sarang handago



Nan niga isseo haengbokhae ounjaena neoppun in geol



[DW] Because of you you you you

[HS] neo hanaman saenggakhae



[DW] You you you i-jjaen



[YS] Nal saranghae jwoyo nal saranghae jwoyo nal barabwa jwoyo



[DJ] Neomu jichyeo himdrul ddaemyeon neomu gworohwo jil ddaemeon



Baro chatneun saram-ee na yeossumyeon nan geugyeolro jokhae nan geugeomyeon juwah



Oh baby alright-

[JH] Jjaksarang kateun keon jukohdu haji anheur georago na johdanun saram manni haengbokhae georago i-reogae 



sosin it deon nal han sukgan-e muneoddut ryeobeorin geureon niga hansimhani cham pyeongso-eesoreum kkichindaneun sseujiduahndeon



emoticonkkaji sseukeo gamyeo haengeun-ui mesejireu namgyeo eereohkaekaji nalbakkwonoheungeon niga chueom i-yah



[YS] I’m gonna make you love me neol sarang handago



Nan niga isseo haengbokhae ounjaena neoppun in geol



[DW] Because of you you you you



[HS] neo hanaman saenggakhae 



[DW] You you you i-jjaen



[YS] Nal saranghae jwoyo nal saranghae jwoyo nal barabwa jwoyo



[KK] jogeumssik naegaeru dagagalgae i-jae yongginae naegae malhalgae



[YS] nul saranghandago neul juwahandago neoppun i-rago



[JH] Saramdulgwaui wojungdo ainin maesa-I maldo kkwak makhin dorocheoreom dapdaphan mulji doahngo gakkapjido



Anheun neohwa naeun georil i-jae cheom cheomhilddaega deongeotgateun geumhansonggyeok i-jimaneun bochaenun gyeinahnya



Momutgyoridaga neol ilneungeon ahnilkkathanun buranham chochoham-eeso beoseonagoshipo



[DW] Because of you you you you



[HS] neo hanaman saenggakhae



[DW]You you you i-jjaen



[YS] Nal saranghae jwoyo nal saranghae jwoyo nal barabwa jwoyo


TRANSLATION




[DW] I’m gonna make you love me



I love you, I’m only happy when you are here



I always just need you



[KK] Even though I can’t say it right now, even when I keep getting nervous looking at you



I always think of you , you don’t know yet, you don’t know my love, I just need you 



[YS] Umm



[HS] I want you like this, I just keep seeing you



In my head, it’s filled with the thoughts of you. I’m so happy all day, I sing a song for you 



Anytime - 



[YS] I’m gonna make you love me I love you - 

,I’m only happy when you are here, I always just need you 



[DW] Because of you you you you

[HS] I only think of you



[DW] you you you Now



[YS] Love me, love me, only look at me 



[DJ] When you are so tired and facing hard times, when you are in pain 



I’ll be satisfied if I’m the person you look for, I’m happy with just that 



Oh baby Alright -



[JH] I was the silent one who said that I was never going to have a one-sided love in my life 



That I was going to meet someone who loves me 



But you are the girl that who broke all of that, how sad is this 



I leave a message on your phone using the emoticons that I thought were so corny 



You are the first girl who changed me this much 



[YS] I’m gonna make you love me I love you - 



I’m only happy when you are here, I always just need you - 



[DW] Because of you you you you



[HS] I only think of you



[DW] you you you Now



[YS] Love me, love me, follow me



[KK] Slowly I will move closer to you 

I will now tell you gathering up my courage



[YS] I love you, I like you, I only need you Oh huh - 



[JH] Instead of some awkward relationship of love that doesn’t last for thousands of years 



The distance between you and I is like a road full of traffic, it’s just feels hopeless, we aren’t even far or close 



I think it’s about time we got closer, I’m a little impatient, but I’m not being forceful 



I just want to escape the nervousness and uncertainty of losing you



I want to walk with you on a bright sunny day 



[DW] Because of you you you you



[HS] I only think of you



[DW] you you you Now



[YS] Love me, love me, only look at me



CREDITS: Mnet (KR); ● junnierawr ● @ B2STRISING (ROM





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...