As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010


Love them!!! Can't wait for the 4th movie to come out!!!! hmmmm what can I say~ Today was amazing hanging out with my bestes friends. I enjoyed every moment of it~ though I look like such immature humans~ huuuu Thanks to Adenin Thenin, Azrul Arefe Cook & Ajie Ichi~ they really have made my day beautiful as ever~ I hope that it will last 4ever~ I hope I didn't have to go back & meet up with such intruding, problematic, insecure and frustrating human!!! waaaaa~ statement! still Hope that I can gather all my strength & go through everything perfectly~ No more tears please GOD help me with this~ hmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...