As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Peter Pan? That's ME! (Inspired by EXO Peter Pan)

PETER PAN? That's ME!
It was like forever. The very first time he flew into my life. It was definitely a true miracle way... Still I can't seem to forget his words..."I'm coming back. So stay put, just wait!" Every one nick named him as Peter Pan, a guy who never want to grow up. I was the only one who saw for what he meant. I want to see him again. I want him to look at me again, to search for, to miss me and to love me as he always did.

TWENTY YEARS AGO....

"Hyun! Wait! I'm Coming!!!!"
"Yah! I'm not that far! Pallie Waaaaaaaa Han-ah!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"
"WAE?" 
"Beorllae!!!!" he screamed at the sight of that small thing.
"Hahahaha.... It is just a baby bug! Come! We're late for class!"
"Arassso... Hyun-ah, why don't you go alone...?"
"Bwoh??!"
"Just kidding!"  A kiss flew to my cheek as he ran away.

All of our classmates were there already. There are a lot of people who assume that we went to that school for fun, but actually we were in HELL! Training to be the best fairy tales protector was more than effort. For Han, I guess it was easy. He was born with such great genes. His mom was Alice and his dad was the great Oz himself. Being a child in such great line wouldn't be hard on him. In fact all boys have the straight great way as they will always be the one who save people and became the main characters. In this class there are only 12 of them Each can take any  tales they want. Everyone want Han to take care the Little Prince as his image suits the story. Yet he is too naughty to be one. I was just hoping that I'll be anywhere Han is.
"Hyun! I know what I want!"
"What? Little Prince?" Asked Kyung-soo who aimed to be the Knight of the Gumiho.
"Nope!" said Han... All eyes were on him. Some were happy, some seems to have no interest, but there were Miho who seems so angry..
"What will you be, Luhan?" Asks Miho.
"Hyun! You're getting smaller because you're destiny to be Tinkerbell right?"
"Hmmm, how do you know?" Asks Yifan who already turned into a frog. Yup who ever turn to be the princess who play crystal ball will be so damn happy when they kiss the helping Frog.
"I just know.. " said Han giggling at the sight of me who each day getting smaller and getting back-pain out of nowhere.
"Han, what you will be is nothing to do with Hyun!" said Amber who transforming into a fighting long-black haired girl. I assume she'll be Mulan, but who knows.
"Yes, you're right. I'm turning into some sort of fairy, but I'm not sure if it's gonna be your favourite Tink" I said ignoring every sentences the other said.

Han might not be a fortuneteller, but he was right. Few days after that, I grew wings on my back and been training to fly. But Han was still the same. He never seems to change into anything. Almost everyone in our class has turned into at least a part of what they should be... But he never shows any changes. While I train my flying ability, a new girl Tia came. They say she's going to turn into a Wendy. Since that day Han never shows up to school. All he did was left me and that Tia each a letter. I turned fully into a Tinkerbell and I flew to Neverland without a Peter Pan, as the senior Peter Pan is still doing great. They say the switch happens once in every 1000 years. I'm probably the 99th Tinkerbell. We died eventually when no children believe in us, and when someone find us back, we'll revived but in other form. If you asks me, I do remember each of the other Tinkerbell. All of them fall for Peter, but all of the Peter Pan never look at us as we hoped for. Some of the old Tinks used to congratulate me, when they saw Han with me... But why?

Year 2013...This very day.

As I was doing my own work as the dusty-flying Tinkerbell, one of the lost boy call me and said they heard a song. A group of grown children calling themselves as EXO sang the song. He sent me the song. But I rather took more time to realised what was happening. 12 boys were put in the same big group. They were separate at first but now who knows. The lost boy sent me their profile as he kept on saying that it is essential for me to know these boys. The very first I saw all 12 of them was when the very same lost boy called them to greet me. It was when I wish that I'd should have not meet them. 
All 12 of them were all in my class twenty years ago. The record did said some of them were discharged form the task as they did so poorly and sent to live as normal beings. But I never knew that all 12 of them were cut. Especially Han, whom I thought is still at the school learning how to be a fairy tale protector...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...