As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

27th June 2013

a day of joy.

I had my last paper for my 2nd semester that day. All morning I was so nervous knowing that I had to Ace this paper or I'm doom... All I kept thinking about was, I need to get the words and letters right, it's Deutsch after all. For a fixed two hours I finished the paper. We then went for a little celebration of our own. KFC a great dine place it was, as it has always been. But most of us see how bothered I was. How excited I was, How active I was...
YES! I had that chance! I went for the AIA concert held in Indoor Putra Bukit Jalil Stadium. I had the rockzone ticket left. Junhyung used to dance more on the right, but yet my heart told me to take the left side and it was right! it was not as crowded as the right side and I got to see him upclose. it was the day of my life. Until now his face lingers in my head! i can't believe that I'm still like this after so many years.. I end my day for now... see you again Yong Junhyung-shi!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...