As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

My 1st Love Letter

        I'm broken. I think he's in love. kekeke.... I promise not to cry if it became impossible. But who knew, I cried harder than I thought. Well Adam Syazwan Abd Halim, I do have a crush on you. Big one, but I know I'm a no compatible person for you.Promise I'll smile when we meet. Won't cry like right now. I know you'll laugh, please do. Thank you. See you around... R E D O hwaiting! I really do like you, so I hope that I will like someone else more than I like you, coz it is a bit painful now. But I will always be your fans so that I can always see you as that cute guy... Will always be there to cheer for you... Friends kayh.... once a B2uty will always be an Angel.
                                               
                                                                                                                             Izzati....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...