As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Years of no NEWS~ but here I am!

Annyong! seems like I have been gone like years from my favourite site~ Sowie~ been working and it takes most of my energy. Well got good news! I have been owning the great Pink LG Lollipop for a bout 3 days now! so damn happy!
here's the view if you haven't seen them~


Nice right? so wanna have them since it came out about two years ago! it was branded by BigBang and 2NE1! so cute! wanted to explore more~ 

BTW~ I'm a fan of REDO now. A group of Malaysian Dancers who love to dance. They have been covering Infinite BTD, Mblaq Monalisa and Beast's Soom, Shock, and Fiction. You should have seen them a lot have you? my mind is going too fast now. I hope it slows down a bit... I can't type properly....  TT is this some kind of illness? I kept on going fast than my hands and my eyes, but it seems to slow, although I think it had been faster than me...

Thank GOD... it slows down... but I'm getting sleepy~ nite nite!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...