As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Can't sleep~ hmmm doing my Deutsch's homework while listening to BEAST!

I was so nervous I guess~ I couldn't sleep at all~ I didn't know what is going with my mind. Honestly I didn't realised this but know I know why I couldn't be with in a relationship. That is because I couldn't trust any malay men! I didn't know that until recently, why is this happening? It is not as if I had bad experiences before. Or maybe because I'm in love with that KPOP boy, that really change me... yup Yong Junhyung~ He really change me I guess~ I delete all the pages of other KPOP groups, and only holding on to BEAST/B2sT... Why? Don't ask me, I really don't know. I have been so in love with this guy more than I ever love Xiah Junsu~ That's for sure~ He is so different than any other boY~ I really can't sleep tonite~ so many things to think and to do. I wish I will be a better muslimah when I grow up~

Pictures of ma lover Yonggun-oppa!






He is so hawwwwwwwwwt isn't he? I wish that he knew that I am so much in love with him~ Still~ I am so gonna think about all this once more~ Pray for me guys!


2 comments:

  1. wahhh bezzzzz!!! korea habis la kak T

    ReplyDelete
  2. huuu~ taw xpe~ all day long pasal BEAST n KPOP je ak tulih~ huuuu~

    ReplyDelete

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...