As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today? My burfday!

Honestly, I'm not sad. 
Honestly, I'm Happy.
Honestly, I'm lucky.
Honestly, I enjoyed stayed home.
Honestly, I feel great being home.
Honestly, I'm grateful to be home.
Honestly, I'm great to be alive.
Honestly, I appreciate everything that had happened.
Honestly, I like the way my life brings me.
Honestly, for this 20 years I really felt that I am needed.
Honestly, I really think that I can handle everything neatly.
Honestly, felt that I will have great fun during my staying at home.
Honestly, will finish all the homeworks given.
But Honestly, I didn't feel like telling you all the truth anymore since he and his friend decided to break into two different group..
So the final decision is GOODBYE TVXQ!!! HONESTLY GOODBYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...