As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I hate myself....

now i know that i hate myself. though i tried to lie to myself that i can never hat myself, but now it has been shown that i hate myself. people told me that i'm a disaster, for putting stuff under my bed! it is my own space! i need to be close to my stuff. did i disturb your stuff? sorry if i did! i didn't mean to. i miss TVXQ so much! only them can cure this broken heart. please i need you back in my life guys!!! i can't afford to get hurt again. these people aren't 'trustable' anymore... i hate it when they played it in front of me. they are just being pathetic acting good in front of me!!! i hate it! i hate it!! i hate it!!! i need you back TVXQ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...