As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

IT IS SO HARD!!!


I have to say goodbye? Do I need to do so? I really think that I don't have the effort to do so. They are too precious for me to say goodbye. My most important thing in my life! TVXQ a.k.a. DBSK a.k.a. Tohoshinki a.k.a. Tong Vfang Xien Qi..... please don't let me say goodbye. It is too hard for me... Please I'm begging you, don't do this to me... Why when everything is so about them then, I have to let them go? Am I not important guys? If I'm not... at least what about the 799,999 fans of yours.. I'm only one of them... they are important aren't they? Is it so hard for you to do this? Does it need to end like this? What? You're going separate ways for the better? I don't think so. You are lying to me. Gojimar tha Gojimar!!! Uso desyo? zenbu wa uso!! I really hate this. Please! Don't do this.....

Is that what you want me to say? Well I just did!
So what else for me to say? I'm an IDIOT for trusting you this much! Now I don't know whether I hate you or love you? Urgh! This is really killing me... The other Cassieopians ... you guys can say what ever you want but for me, I won't give up! Not at all! I want all five boys come back as one! No matter how long it takes... You got me!!! TVXQ HWAITING, ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH....


LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...