As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Brand New Thin'

I am absolutely in shock when there is someone's' who I can finally trust... But then I know that it is not possible to believe in them, although it is very bad of me to say so. Since I'm big girl, I think I should be more prepared to be betrayed by them. I know that I'm saying this like a jerk but the reality is that! Is it so hard to trust one person, man? Are you that indecisive? Are you that careful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...