As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 1, 2012

I hate my world.

I'm crying again. It is just too painful these days. I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm really hating this world. I'm just a human being who try to live as good as I could be. I'm tired of getting hurt. Mom, dad I wanna quit everything and stay home. Do whatever you say. At least I'll smile and laugh all the time. It's painful even just to see tomorrow's sun here alone with no one to look with.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...