As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Love



I'm definitely sure. I'm truly, deeply crazy in love. But I let it go, cause I think he won't ever love me as much as I expect him to. But it is too painful. I told my frineds I'm over him, but he keep on appearing in this mind of mine. No matter if he read this or not. I really want everything to be good for him, but also wanting to know him better. My brain is functioning faster than what it seem. It has always been this way when I decided to stay up late. Due to this condition, I sometimes force myself to stay up late. Wanna know why, so that I can forget everything and be normal again. Iam too stressed that my hairs fall every now and then. I hate the fact that I'm in love but I can't go for it. It has happened before, and now it happens again. Argh! I hate myself for not being able to stay by your side like they do. I just wish that you'll look at me, and give me permission to look only at you.
Just for once. I hope that you'll feel exactly the same. Wish that it's gotta me...

One Direction - Gotta be You...


If just our destiny to see each other in a different way, would this feeling stay the same. Though I know, it would, and probably you would be the one who look at me... A wish is merely a wish I guess...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...