As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

An untitled one.

An Untitled Song

.My Ninjun.


I was thinking and practicing for a Festival for UM, suddenly it hits me. A bite of words came out and I started to sing more... Not that I'm good at writing it, but it is just basically because of me thinking of him. Wonder if he  wrote that song because of her... Really want to know. Well I know it is sound really typically me, but I'm unable to leave that away. I need to be busier than now, so I'll forget him for sure. Though I really don't want t0o, but it is not in our destiny to be in love... I pray that he'll be a great man, so that I won't be regretting the fact that I like the most. The song that I wrote is basically about my one sided love that I assume wouldn't be the one last love that I wished for. I'll let you guys hear it after I finish writing up my feelings here. I hope you guys can give me bad, worst and building up comment for both song and my bad voice. It is sort of weird that I told anyone bout this kekeke... well you guys are people that I cherished among the other people. I'm left with this one word, B2STiFuL... hope that you guys understand it... Oh well it is the end of my self centered post today.....

Here's the song~ it's in youtube~ kekeke

An Untitled 0ne.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...