As Our Love Advance

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Freeze Right There!

Lightless till it comes

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

My cousin-called's Wedding~

My sister whom is Triple S is getting married. She is 27 this very year and it is amazing that I found her in wedding dress while hearing n surfing Kpop's stuff~ Esp. uri Mal~ Jungmin ajjushi! sadly Youngsaeng-oppa xde solo lagi huuu~ nnti aupdate lagi kene tunggu pak andam smpi~

1 comment:

  1. hi!,Ι lіkе your ωriting ѵery muсh!
    peгcentage we be in cοntасt еxtra аpprоximately
    youг pоst on AOL? I need an expert іn thiѕ hоuse to ѕοlve my problem.
    Mаybe that's you! Taking a look ahead to look you.

    my blog - short term loans

    ReplyDelete

Thus, it is

imymemine (101) BEAST (83) Lyrics (60) KPOP (49) Lights Go On Again (7) A Pink (6) yoseob (5) BTOB (2) 17 (1) BTS fanfic (1) Fanfic (1) Wallpaper (1)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...